Our top priority is to ensure your privacy protection while you deal with us. In order to stick to this priority of ours, we have constructed a detailed policy that gives an in-depth explanation on how your personal information is obtained? How do we use it? And what are your rights regarding your personal information?
We believe that a long-lasting bond with customers can only be made if it is built on honesty and therefore we aim to keep our services as transparent as possible.
How do we collect your personal information?
Paisley collects your information through several ways:
- When you register to make an account and place your order, you are required to fill in following information:
- Your name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Home address
- Shipping and credit/debit card billing address (Please note that saved card details will never be shared with third parties and will only be used to process your order, using our Payment Service provider's systems)
- We may also obtain information as a result of authentication or identity checks which may contain your telephone number. (This information may be given to our courier for delivery services.)
- These details are a required in order to process your order and deliver it to your doorsteps within time.
- Your personal information is protected by an additional security layer called SSL which ensures your sensitive information is transmitted securely through an encrypted link.
How do we use it?
Paisley may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To create your personal account at paisley.pk (e.g. your name and email address)
- To process your orders
- Collection of your mobile phone number to be able to send text message notifications of delivery status.
- Collect your email address, your name and your postal address to be able to send you marketing offers such as newsletters and our catalogues.
- Collect telephone number, address to be able to contact you in the event of any problem with the delivery of your items.
- Your email address is used to enable us to answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services.
- In case if you are selected as one of the winners in promotions, your email address, name, home address and telephone number are used to notify you.
- Disclosing your data to fraud prevention agencies.
- To provide you with relevant marketing offers and information.
- To be able to validate that you are of legal age for shopping online (e.g. date of birth)
We will keep your data as long as it is necessary for the services and requirement of law. Then your personal data is deleted. We cannot remove your data under following conditions:
- When there is a legal storage requirement
- When there is a legal ground to keep the data, such as an on-going contractual relationship.
Your entire data, including personal and non-personal is used as described above and within ways prescribed and permitted by law. Lastly, we do not sell your details to third party marketing companies.
What are your rights regarding your personal information?
Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes but now you have changed your mind, you can contact us. Restricting the use of your personal information may affect your use of website; we will tell you how it functions then.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct it.
Notification of data breaches: We will comply with laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, you can contact us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you.
You can also contact us on